Research & Analysis
Researching Travelers of all experince
I conducted interviews with travelers of varying experience to better understand how they organize their itineraries. Some of my key takeaways are that travelers
- Forgo creating a itineraries because it takes time and effort.
- Get overwhelmed keeping track of trip information.
- Need access to trip at a moments notice.
- Share their travel information with others.
- Are frustrated and surprised by delays and interruptions.
- Don't have internet access on their trip.