Research & Analysis
Researching players of all experince
I interviewed gamers of varying experience to better understand their expectations and how they interface with games. I broke these down into two general categories, casual gamers and hardcore gamers. Some of my key takeaways ar
- Mainly play games on mobile devices.
- Prefer to play one handed with gesture controls.
- Mainly play console and computer games.
- Prefer a two handed gamepad layout with tactile buttons.
- Feel that casual games are simplistic.